Wedding Administration Request

Whether you come to us or we come to you, we will take care of all paperwork, register your marriage with home affairs and provide you with a marriage certificate, when and where it works best for you.

The following must be presented to the marriage officer at anytime before the wedding or it can be uploaded below for your convenience:

1) Your ID Books;
2) If you have been married before: Divorce decree;
3) If you are a widow or widower: Death certificate;
4) Confirmation of a contract if you have chosen to do one; and
5) If you are not South African, certified copies of your passport picture page and visa page.